About Me

My photo
Hi there! My name is Rosa Katrina G. Santos. The nickname is 'Kitkat'. I have a mutual connection with acting and dancing. In my fourteen years living in this world, I see to myself that as young as I am, there are challenges yet to come!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

First Thing's First.



This is Me. HAHAHAHA!
Hi! Welcome! The name is Rosa Katrina G. Santos. And the nickname is Kitkat. If you're gonna ask where on earth Kitkat came from, well, don't bother to ask, since I can't answer the question myself neither. All I know is that my first name 'Rosa Katrina' was adopted from my wonderful grandmother (from my father's side), who has really good taste for food. By the way, it gives me pride in saying that she used to run my father's family restaurant business in Bulacan. It's unfortunate that I couldn't share my interest in cooking with my grandmom as she had joined her Creator years ago. Though I didn't get the chance to see her, my father told me that I am a lot like her, that I am the reincarnated "Mama Rosie", a lovable, smart and charming lady. I don't take that compliment seriously as I am totally different from my grandma, first- I am not that sweet. Second- I am not that expressive of my emotions compared to other kids who would turn out to be. I may not be that showy but I do try my best to make my parents happy by doing good and excel in my studies. That's how I pay them back. It's a commitment I made to myself since fourth grade, that I would devote myself into studying. One of my inspirations in doing this, aside from paying back my parents' love and care, is the devotion and willful joint efforts my parents have put in, to keep up with life's challenges, keeping our family together living a modest but comfortable lifestyle. If I were to bring back time and given the chance to change the wrong acts I've done, I'd change so many things that I cannot even count. Because as far as I can remember, I'm a spoiled brat back then. All I want, all I need, all I desire, I want it all given to me. This, I realized after making a self-check last Christmas season. I then promised myself to change the traits that I can still change. I always ask friends and family's feedback on how am I doing in relation to my objective to improve on myself and you know what? I'm glad to share with you my report card- I did great! Oh Yeah!














SO... 

Did you Luh my blog? Or did you Luh-v my blog? <33

1 comment: